Good news! I'm no longer walking around being crabby about the whole "incident" on Saturday. Ellie seems to be fine and I guess I should follow her lead (Nothing like taking a lesson from an eight year :) I did call her at school to see how she was doing....yep...I interrupted her class to see how she was doing. It's ok...her teacher knows I'm a little bit crazy. Of course I looked at the time wrong and called during recess. Ellie's teacher is so sweet! She asked if she could help me out and if I needed something. MMmmmmmm.....could you just tell Ellie, I love her? I'm sure her teacher was thinking "sure....freak show...get a job! :)
Speaking of jobs. I got asked to teach another spin class. They like me...they really like me. Can you tell I've been up since 4:50am?
Have a good day!
Erin
Trespass Against Us ()
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment