CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Happiness at our House



Look how happy they are! I'm telling you for Ellie's birthday I'm getting her a bucket of dirt, grass and water. I love it! I know a lot of people don't like their kids doing things like this but....I don't care. Actually, I don't care at all. They played in this goopy mess over an hour. They had a great time and...yes...they got in it and splashed around. We have this thing called a hose and it works wonders for cleaning up. Poor Torin. I've finally realized half the reason he gets in trouble other places is because of me (the other half he gets himself in trouble just fine..thank you). Look what I let him do. I definitely want my children to have manners, show others respect, not hurt themselves or others but I do let them be wet and dirty. You know...no one is going to want to come to my commune. It'll be Tom and I and the kids playing in a mud hole :)
Have a great day!...splash in the mud
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment