CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Peaceful Place

I have a couple of friends that we kid about starting our own commune. I'm ready to go! I've said for years that I could live in the woods and eat squirrels and be perfectly happy. OK...so the other ladies might not be thrilled about the squirrels but I bet I could sneak them in...they taste like chicken, right? Sometimes I just get tired of...hhmmmm...I'm not sure how to say this nicely...ok..here goes....I get tired of other people's crap they dish out. Ellie got her feelings hurt. Yes..I know.. it's a life lesson BUT this one happen for no good reason. It wasn't an innocent mistake, it wasn't a miscommunication...someone just lied to her and I. Actually right to my face. Lying to me is a big No-No. I don't need things sugar-coated. I'm fine with cold-hard facts. Just give it to me straight. So I'm a bit mad. The person did apologize but damage was done. It was a good teachable moment for Ellie and I but I'm still a little pissy about it. (I can't think of any "nice" words right now) When I move to the woods everything will be lovely and happy. (just let me pretend for a second).

In good news....Torin has discover the joys of being outside and being a guy. Very rarely do I envy men but I really wish I could go to the bathroom standing up. I know...I know.. some of you are gasping in horror....actually...if you reading this you probably know me and aren't shocked by that at all :) But see.....that will fit into our commune lifestyle quite nicely. Now that I think about it I probably shouldn't of written all this because no one is going to want to be in the commune with me :)

Have a good day!
Erin

3 comments:

  1. I'm in! I don't think I would like to eat squirrels, but I am not the biggest meat eater of any kind.

    See you in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll join too. Totally won't eat squirrels, just lots of tuna fish salad. I'm sorry for your sweet girl. Call you in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too! what a crazy world we live in!!!

    ReplyDelete