CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Why..oh Why

won't anyone go running with me? Go ahead..someone just tell me. I really want to go on a "girl running trip". See how this sounds...... a little trip with the girls, no kids or husband (yes, yes..I love them) no cleaning up anything...or taking care of anyone....a little sun...umbrella drinks....just throw a little half-marathon in there and we're good to go. Doesn't that sound fun??? Come on...you know it does! We wouldn't have to run together but who ever crosses the finish line first has to have cocktails ready for the rest of us. See?....Lovely. And why won't anyone just go on a little run with me? It is because I stink? I'll put on deodorant. I won't blow my nose or spit on your shoe.....I'll turn my head and do those things to the other direction. I can talk or not talk...I'll do a puppet show for Heaven's sake. You guys think about it and get back to me.

Have a great day!
Erin

3 comments:

  1. Hip, Hip Hooray! Ok...who else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't run with you because I can't keep up with you, silly woman! Oh yeah, and because you do farmer blows. Ew.

    ReplyDelete