Last Saturday Ellie had 4 friends over to celebrate an early birthday party. I love the 4 friends she had over. These kids are pleasant to be around! They have great manners and I never have to worry about them getting along. Ellie decided she wanted to have a tropical party. Great! We had a slip and slide and our little plastic pool filled up. We had tropical fish decorations everywhere and horseshoes set-up. So of course...it was raining and chilly. But it only sprinkled for a little while and I had found some bubbles in the closet and set them out. The girls were so funny about the bubbles. Who would of thought a bunch of 9 and 8 year old would be thrilled with bubbles? Before long Ellie asked if they could put some bubble mix in the little pool. "Sure...why not?" So before I knew it they had this mass of bubbles. They took the tennis rackets and dipped them in the pool and where running all over the yard. It was great! I kept thinking.... this is all you guys need? Bubbles and water? I had such a good time watching them I forgot take a picture. It was so nice to see these little girls having so much fun together doing something so simple. I love it!
Have a great day!
Erin
Trespass Against Us ()
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment