CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Last night I went to the gym to run on the treadmill. I usually don't really like running on the hamster wheel but it was hot and...well......I'm delicate :) Just kidding I'm not delicate, not even a little bit...anyway. They have cable TV you can watch while running. We don't have cable at home so it's like a treat to stare at the TV and run...now that I typed that...it kinds of sounds pathetic. Jon and Kate plus 8 was on. I had never seen it before so I wasn't sure about the whole thing. 8 kids? Wow,wow,wow! I would cry. I love when people ask me if we'll have anymore more kids. Nope, nope and nope. Two's plenty..thank you! (great..I probably just jinxed myself). But can you imagine cameras following you around? What a nightmare! It just makes me wonder what people on reality shows are really like. Do they always look so good? There's a reason I teach the 5:30am spin class. I can literally roll out of bed, put my bike clothes on, brush my teeth and call it good. Wait! That's my normal day.

We are getting ready to go on our "running" trip next week. See...we use running as an excuse to go places. Tom or I will pick out a run and then plan a little vacation around it. It works out great. If you run a 1/2 marathon or a full marathon then you can eat or drink anything you want the rest of the vacation. That's my theory anyway and...I'm sticking with it :)

Have a great day!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment