16 years ago that Tom and I would have two kids and living it up at Disneyland. No.....Pooh is not our third child. Yes, 16 years ago today Tom and I started this funny adventure together. I tell ya...He is a gift from God because really, how else can he put up with me :) We are a good pair. Things crack us up that nobody else find funny and we both like the simple things. He gave me Fruity Pebbles this morning and I was so happy. How can you not LOVE Fruity Pebbles? The only thing was..the kids saw them and I had to share...Dang it! Yes, I wanted them all for myself. You know what I got him........I got a piece of scrap paper and wrote a little note on it and put it on his steering wheel. He later said...Thanks for the card. Uuuummm card? What card? Did I actually make the effort to go the store and buy a card? I don't remember that. I said "Do you mean the scrap paper on the wheel? It's ok you don't have to say card." We both found that hysterical. Good times..Good times.Have a great day!
Erin

I'm not crazy about Fruity Pebbles, but you guys are the best! Happy (belated) Anniversary. Hope you celebrate all weekend.
ReplyDelete