No, I'm not talking about booze. Except a cold beer would be lovely later :) I'm talking about caffeine. Hello...my name is Erin and I love caffeine (yes, I would marry it). When we were trying to get pregnant with Ellie, I stopped all caffeine. I had a HORRIBLE headache for three days but then it went away. A couple of months ago I decided I needed to stop cold turkey (sometimes, I have dumb ideas). After day...ok..that's a lie..after about 2 hours Tom and the kids were begging me to have some coffee. I get a little grouchy. Why am I writing about this.....we don't have any caffeine in this house except instant coffee and my friends...it's not good. It must be working though, the fog is clearing. My guts are turned to mush but I don't have a headache.
Torin is doing great! I'm a little worried though because the receptionist at the ER already knows my name and Torin is only two.
My friend who hurt her shoulder in Moab....she has to have surgery. AAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! Oh and for the record, I didn't push her down.
Have a good day!
Erin
Trespass Against Us ()
10 years ago

What kind of a crazy person would give up caffeine without a medically necessary reason?!?!?! You are out of your mind!!!
ReplyDelete