One more day until the insanity ends. Ok...it never really ends but maybe just a little break. Ellie is completely finished with her project. She presented to the class yesterday and they had a little open-house today. I could of never done that project when I was 8 Years old. I asked her what she wanted to do with the model she made when she was all done. And she said "I want to smash it". That's my girl!
Tomorrow is Ellie's ballet recital. We have dress rehearsal in the morning and the performance in the evening. It's a lot easier now that she is older except....for the one Mom who always has her bag of make-up and says to me "I could put some make-up on Ellie". Uuumm..hello, what have I said the last 25,000 times you have asked me that"? Seriously..if I see that Mom tomorrow I'm going to start yelling NNNNNNOOOOOO before she even gets close to me. What a freak show! (Ellie told me it wasn't nice to say Freak show but I figure it's a lot nicer then what I'm really thinking). Did I mention this Mom has a son in Ellie's class. The little boy is very sweet and I like him. The poor kid does come with a pound of make-up on though. Tom starts sweating when he sees him. I always squeeze Tom's hand....Don't say anything, Don't say anything. It is quit the comedy show at Ballet. Tom dry-heaving because a little boy has make-up on and I'm telling Moms with make-up bags "Too back off".
Have a great day!
Erin
Trespass Against Us ()
10 years ago

So proud of Ellie - what a beautiful dancer she is! I meant to tell you to put a little something on her cheeks next time. She looked a little pale...
ReplyDelete