CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Running

My favorite day of the week to run is Sunday. I've taken a little heat from some people because Sunday is supposed to be "family time". My answer is.....are you kidding me? Seriously? Have you ever gone running? The only way I make it through a run is my little chats with the Big Man upstairs. Jesus and I have great conversations when I'm running and Boy! does that guy have a sense of humor. For example....the little dogs that pop out of no where and chase me or the sprinkler that moves amazingly fast and shoots me right in the face. And man! can that guy run! Who knew a guy wearing Birkenstocks and robes could be so fast? But you know what....he always waits for me. What a great running partner I have!

Have a great day!

Erin

1 comment: