Stress does not cause gray hair. I have proof on top of my head. Not a single one, of course I might wake up white haired tomorrow. Torin ended up at the ER again today. He's had a little tummy ache but nothing too bad. He woke up from his nap screaming and crying saying "help me, help me". I tried to rub his tummy and walked around with him but it just got worse. He hardly ever cries and I don't think I have ever heard him scream. After a half an hour I couldn't take it anymore. I went to the Urgent Care. Our Dr's office is a half an hour away and there was no way I was going to have Torin strapped in his car seat in that condition for that long. We walked in and Torin was still very upset. Well, then he had a huge blow out. The nurse said "What seems to be the problem". I just started laughing. Uuuuummmm...my kid is screaming and I'm cover in poop. No problem...how's your day? They got us right in...took one look at us....and said go to the ER. We went there and the receptionist said "Weren't you here about 2 weeks ago"? Yep, that's us. Anyway, they checked his appendix and decided he just has a really bad case of the stomach flu. Now I just have to get a stool sample so they can check it for any other creepy crawlies. Lovely! I'm putting Tom and Ellie in a bubble so they don't get it.
Have a great day!
Erin
Trespass Against Us ()
10 years ago

What?! Call me.
ReplyDelete