
is a few good friends. These are our friends that are taking the climbing class with us. Aren't they cute? Yeah, I know, they make me a little sick too :) I have a few good friends that are always rescuing me. My friend in this picture always helps me out. She watches Torin for me and guess what? She never tells me how "busy" he is. Just a FYI. I KNOW how busy he is, I don't need anyone else to tell me. I have a friend that calls and says "Can I pick up Ellie from school today"? (are you crazy...of course)And her kids don't even go to that school. She has to make a special stop to get Ellie. I love it! I have a friend who will grab Ellie after school for me in case I'm running late. Without the ladies I would be a (more of a) wreck!
Take care!
Erin
love being your friend...
ReplyDeleteWell, aren't you nice. Like I have said before, I have claimed your guys as my family. That is why I call you a bazillion times a day. I am glad to help out with the kids (whenever) because you have saved my life more than once. (2/3/06 comes to mind immediately!) Looking forward to more climbing fun this weekend and the EOC trip. Woo-hoo...Jenny is in charge of coffee...and ironing.
ReplyDelete