I took Torin back to the Dr. today. He just didn't seem right. He was coughing so hard that he was making himself gag and he wanted me to hold him. He never wants to sit still so I knew something was wrong. I love my Dr. I have been seeing him before Tom and I got married..... a long, long, long time ago. He's seen the good,bad and the ugly. And it has been really ugly a few times. He listens to me when I have concerns. Have you ever been to a Dr. and they just say "oh everything's fine?". Really? Then why am I driving 30 minutes and paying you money? I just hate that! Anyway, my Dr. gave us an inhaler (which I thought would be a nightmare but Torin took it really well) AND some stuff to help him sleep. HOORAY!!!HOORAY!!! Don't get me wrong, I don't like giving my kids medicine but when they're this sick, a little sleep will help a lot.
Have a good day!
Erin
Trespass Against Us ()
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment