CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

My new favorite room

Ok, that's a lie. Torin has decided he wants to use the potty. How did he come up with that? Oh, well. But I'm spending a large amount of time in the bathroom. Our bathroom is...not big. I can be in the bathtub and touch the sink and toilet. It's intimate...small, cramped, tiny...better then a hole in the ground. But Torin is obsessed. I've learned just to bring my coffee with me because I'm going to be there awhile. He really is doing a good job. No thanks to me...really..I haven't done anything. When we were in the ER, he had a fever, was coughing up his toenails but every once in awhile I would hear a little voice, "Potty, Mommy". A bathroom in the ER? That's way too many germs for me! I would distract him with something. I sang "Bob the Builder"alot. I know, I know Mother of the Year. That's why today when he got the idea that he needed to teach all his Batmans how to go potty, I thought it was a great idea. Torin on the potty, me sitting on the edge of the tub with a cup of coffee and all the Batmans lined up. It was great.


Erin

2 comments:

  1. Love the visual of you, Torin and Batman in the bathroom together. You're such a good mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog even more now. Thanks for helping out my old eyes! I need to get your potty chair back to you. Maybe Torin can convince Eli to give up diapers? For Lent?

    ReplyDelete