This is my friend Roxann and I after a ride. Yes, my friends...chips and beer are in the cooler!
These are actually pictures from last year because I didn't have my camera and Roxann crashed and got an ouchy. We were about half way into a ride and she slipped and hurt her shoulder. She said it felt like her shoulder slipped out and then went back in. Uuuummm seriously? That's nasty. We turned around. She rode the flat parts and I would take her bike down the ledgey parts and then I would run back up and help her down. I only yelled at her a few times when I would look back and see her following me down the rocks and ledges. I said something like "why are you on your bike? YOU'RE GIVING ME STRESS!!!! We made it back to the car and everything was ok. I did a little ride by myself the next day and then I took Roxann to a winery. So everything worked out. It was a ton of fun and everyone back at home survived. Tom did texted me once and it said "God Bless Torin". That's code for...I'm going to start screaming at any moment :) It was good to go but even better to be back!
Have a good day!
Erin


No comments:
Post a Comment