CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 22, 2009


When Ellie was four and announced she wanted to be a ballerina, I had a small panic attack. All I knew was a lot of frill and pink. Let's see pink shoes, pink tights, pink leotard, pink hair stuff. It was an overload. I had no idea how to put her hair in a bun and I didn't know what any of the words meant. Well, I'm happy to report 4 years later......I can do an excellent bun, she's added a little bit of color besides pink and I still have no idea what the words mean. But I do know I always get teared up at every recital and I think I always will.
Have a good day!
Erin

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Ballerina! Love that picture...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, some really nice lady took pity on me and took a nice picture of Ellie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little Sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete