So I have entered the world of blogging. Hhhhmmm, this could be quite the adventure. It seems like something funny is always happening around. Here's a conversation I had with my daughter.
E: Mom, I didn't really like Jesus at first.
Me: (panic, panic.....could if be the whole faith thing...what do I do? What do I do?) Oh...why didn't you like Jesus?
E: Cheez-its!!!!!! Not Jesus.
or this one...
E: Mom, you don't have to worry because the truck is down the street for when the animals go crazy.
Me: Ummm, what?....Oh, do you mean animal control?
E: Yeah
Me: Oh..that's the people that help lost animals find their homes (I wasn't going to get into the whole putting animals to sleep thing)
E: Oh good I didn't want Jack (our dog) to go crazy.
I have a college degree and these are the conversations I have. Too funny!
Have a great day!
E
Trespass Against Us ()
10 years ago

Hooray! Does this mean a book deal will soon be following? I've subscribed to your blog. I feel so grown up. Maybe someday I will start my own.
ReplyDelete