CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

The slumber party

I got the crazy idea to let Ellie have a slumber party. I actually invited the girls who I knew would be easy then told Ellie about the party. Do you think I have some control issues? I was a little nervous because these kids go to an Art school. I have NO art ability and I don't really care to get any. What was I going to do with these kids? They wanted to play outside so of course I said "sure, have fun". After awhile Ellie came and wanted me to go see their project. Guess what? They had made this little town out of rocks, dirt,sand,sticks and weeds. They were so happy. This morning they wanted to go back out. It was 20 degrees! They had so much fun. Just goes to show you that three 9 year old girls are perfectly happy to play in the mud......thank goodness!

Have a good day!
Erin

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like everybody had a great time! Your house is always so fun...

    ReplyDelete