CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Guess who showed up at my house?

A Rhino! Yep, that dang rhino virus snuck into my baby's room and got him. Obviously, this rhino doesn't know who he's dealing with. Doesn't he know I can function on very little sleep with the aid of a six pack. A six pack of Mtn Dew, that is. Doesn't he know I can brush my teeth, go potty (always fun) fold laundry and make lunch while holding my feverish baby. I'm telling you that rhino is getting a swift kick in the can. He's going down people! Good luck everyone and watch out for a rhino with a black eye, he just left my house.

Erin

1 comment:

  1. What the heck is Rhino virus? It sounds awful. I'll call you for details. Oh yeah, thanks for the visual image of you holding Torin while using the bathroom...

    J

    ReplyDelete