CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 24, 2009

We're getting fancy

Tom and I had two babysitters within 3 days. I know to most people that doesn't seem like a big deal but Tom and I had gone out once together since we brought Torin home (he turns 3 in Nov). So it was a big deal. The first night we went out to a sports bar and ate like....well.....like we didn't have kids with us. It was great! Until...we got the bill. Wow! There's a reason we never go out to eat but we had fun and both kids were in bed and the babysitter was reading a book when we got home. I couldn't believe it at first...I didn't drink that much. The sitter said everything was great. The kids were so easy. I think I rolled my eyes when she said that :)

The second time we decided to go running because...running is free and we LOVE free. We ran six miles and it was a really nice. I did have a small heart attach when a snake slithered in front of me and Tom had to peel me off of him but other then that it was good. This time the sitter said (different sitter then the other night) "The kids are so easy, they aren't hard at all". I just laughed and laughed and laughed. But it was nice to get out and enjoy a few kid free moments!

Have a great day!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment