Our vacation was great! We had so much fun. One afternoon during nap time Tom decided we should put on our own little triathlon. Oh yeah! Right up my alley. We biked, canoed and ran. Of course I drug Ellie along side me the first time though (she loved it) and then we had to get down to serious business....Tom and I race.....I won...that's all the mattters :) We saw all kinds of animals, muskrats, badger, fish, osprey, deer, and the most popular...FROGS. Torin named all the frogs "Bolt".....I don't know why.
My friend and her kids came up and we had fun. The kids did great. So many funny things happened that it's hard to list. She took awesome pictures so I'll post when I get them. You know it's a great trip when you laugh so hard you cry and you need your inhaler because you can't breath. Good times, good times!
Erin
Trespass Against Us ()
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment