My amazing friend bought the kids these outfits and asked if she could take pictures of them. Hhhmmm..of course.. are you crazy? My friend has an amazing talent and I loved that she shared it will us. Ellie loved it because my friend did Ellie's hair fancy. I told Ellie "Sorry kid....I can't help you with fancy hair :)" If you need an amazing photographer, let me know.

Look! He's sitting still!!!!

Ok...When did this person move into my house? Where did my little girl go?

Look, Ellie...a bug! Great, just don't touch my dress or hair!

Thank you, my dear friend for doing this for me!
Wow! Thank you for your kind words! I'm so glad you like the photos. Thank you for such a GREAT week. The girls and I had so much fun. I know they will remember their special week with you guys forever. So many good memories. Now if we could just plan another getaway minus five kids... Can you say Bay Breeze? Thanks again, friend.
ReplyDelete