CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Another year

Ellie starts school tomorrow. It's not a good thing or a bad thing. She only has a six week summer break and that really seems to be prefect for us. Oh..don't get me wrong...there have been a few times I was silently screaming in my head because I had been asked "Mom, do you want to....(fill in the blank with any craft idea) Doing crafts makes me a little nauseous but I suck it up and do a few here and there. And I miss her when she's at school. Last year I called into her classroom to tell her I love her (of course I called during recess and had to leave the message with her teacher....I miss that women! but it was the thought that counts) We go meet her teacher tonight and drop of her college tuition...I mean the activity fee and school supplies (anyone ever notice a "free education" is definitely NOT free?) I asked her if she wanted me to fix my hair and change clothes because I have my standard outfit on...hat, t-shirt, shorts and my Keens on. She said "No, way?" I love that kid!


Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment