I bought a shirt when we went on our trip from the run and it has the best saying on it. The (..) hold my comments.
"I run....for the love it. for sanity (amen to that one), to be fast (I'm getting there), for my health, to eat (nothing better then a little ice cream after a long run) to hurt (it feels good to be a little sore), to find myself (I love that one....I've solved a lot of problems running) to be happy :) to be fit, to look darn good in my jeans (I hate wearing pants, I like wearing shorts year round) to stay young, because I can (don't take advantage of what God has given you) for chocolate (enough said!) so that boys can't catch me (hasn't been a problem for a LONG time) to be outdoors, because my friends make me (still...no one will run with me) to sweat, for inspiration (amen) so my butt does not grow (hhhmmm maybe I should cut down on the ice cream) to get places, to feel the wind in my face, to be a role model (remember...little eyes are watching) to appreciate life....for myself!
Have a great day!
Erin
Trespass Against Us ()
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment