
Darn it! The medals weren't made of chocolate. I thought it'd be fun to take pictures of us biting our medals because they do that in the Olympics and....dang it...I pretty sure this is as close as I'm going to get to any kind of medal. This is my friend Misty who did the race also. I need to ask her how I talked her into the 1/2 because I can't remember. But she did GREAT! She had never ran before and her time was a 1/2 an hour better then she thought it would be. She's awesome.

And here is the next generation. This is Ellie and her friend Katie (Misty's daughter). These fast little squirts will probably have a real Olympic medal some day. Good friends.
Have a great day!
Erin
I'm so impressed! Glad you guys had sucha great time.
ReplyDeleteI think you talked me into it by getting me drunk. Yep, I'm pretty sure that's how it happened.
ReplyDelete