CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Ellie's birthday isn't until next week but I just couldn't stand it anymore and I had to give her bike to her early. We went to the local ski resort for the 4th and we went on a bike ride. And of course not really thinking......it probably wasn't the best place to take her for her first ride. Ellie has gone mtn biking before but she was always on the tag-along so this was the first real ride. We came to a downhill so I told her..watch where I go and follow my path. Good Lord! She went a 100 mph and lucky... I was right there to grab her off her bike before she went over the edge of the cat track we were on. It really probably wasn't the best place to take her. But guess what? She love it! She was scaring me so bad I was almost crying. I checked my head for gray hair when I got home. The kid is crazy! We went again on Sunday in a little nicer place and she declared...I love biking!!!!!!!!!!!! She wanted to go again today but I told her maybe we should wait at least one day so she can heal up a little bit.....there's been a little blood.
Oh man! Someone going to report me. I told Ellie I'd buy her knee pads. Her response...Why? Why would I want to wear knee pads?....sigh!

Here's the boys.....I'm scared to death for when Torin wants to go mtn biking!


If only they were really asleep! Tom and I were exhausted...they just kept going and going and going.
Have a great day!
Erin



3 comments:

  1. Watch out! She will soon want to invade your Moab trip. Then Roxann will break something else! Good times, and bless her little heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you all so athletic??? It's so foreign to us! Our family time is sitting around watching movies pigging out on pizza. Yours is flying down mountains on bikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come they have to grow up so fast? What a little cutie! Sounds like she takes after her Mama!

    ReplyDelete