CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Hooray!

Things are back to normal around here. Ellie started her volleyball camp this week. It has been a funny/weird past couple of months with her. She has really been branching out and trying new things. Torin is back to his normal wild self. He got a hold of my phone this weekend and did..something..to it. The people at the store couldn't figure it out so they ended up giving me a new phone. That kid is going to be a secret code maker for the CIA or something like that. I can see him being a Navy Seal. He has no fear of water and I really think he'd love to jump out of a plane....now...at the age of two. I'm so excited because on Friday we're leaving for a cabin in the woods. We've had this planned forever and I told Ellie I don't care who's throwing up, we're going. :)
Have a great day!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment