CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

All righty then

Hello...my name is Erin and I'm extremely competitive. You know...it's a sickness. I don't like to lose but really? Who does? Who wakes up and says "I think I'll lose today and feel good about it" I mean seriously no one does that...right? So this is what happened. I was at the gym running today and saw a guy that has just started coming to my spinning class. Now this guy is fit and I'd guess he's about 65 but fit...musclely...I'm trying to figure out how I can be that fit when I'm older. Anyway...we're talking and he asks me if I've ever been to the other gym's spin classes. (there's about 3 or 4 of our gyms around the area) I told him I had but the room where the spin class is at the other gym is really small and a ton of bikes are packed in there and I'm claustrophobic so I'm uncomfortable there. But I said I did enjoy the work out. He said and I quote "Yep, those girls are tough but they're younger then you." Uuummm what? What's supposed to mean? The first thing I did when I got home was call Tom and told him what happened and I asked what exactly does that mean? So....men don't have the problem we women do...they just say exactly what they mean. The guy was saying the other girls are younger and their classes are harder then mine.......................................Oh, that's it! Tom said this guy has lost his mind because you just never say anything about younger women. Uuumm yeah! The guy is really sweet though but not THAT sweet. Tomorrow morning should be fun. It's been about a month since someone has thrown up in class.....bring your buckets tomorrow :)

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment