I've been a stay at home mom for the past 5 years and everyday is an adventure. Sometimes they're funny adventures and sometimes it's just a disaster. I'm just along for the ride
Every year I pick out an event ( I like to say event because really...I can't "race" anyone). What should I do this year......I can't decide.....any suggestions? Oh and if you suggest it that means you need to do it with me...it'll be fun :)
YES!! Sawtooth Relay. Andy and I were just discussing it tonight. We were hoping you and Tom would be on our team. Interested? I don't know anything about it, but we're in if you want to run with us. J
YES!! Sawtooth Relay. Andy and I were just discussing it tonight. We were hoping you and Tom would be on our team. Interested? I don't know anything about it, but we're in if you want to run with us.
ReplyDeleteJ