Yep...I'm alive. The trip was great! I'll write about it when I have more time.
Today, Torin and I went to Toys r Us to buy a new helment for his giant melon. Normally, I avoid that store but I wanted to see if they had any frog habitats ( I want a frog....ok....not the kids...me). So we're checking out and the cranky cashier goes into the.....do you want a credit card to save 10 percent? I almost went into the whole speech about credit cards (for example...I'm sorry our family doesn't work on credit...if we can't buy it...we don't) See what being married to a financial planner does to you? I look forward to the Wall Street Journal everyday now....gasp!...I can't believe I just typed that. Anyway, I didn't think cranky pants would appreciate my FREE financial advice so I said no thankful. Would you like a card that will keep track of points and when you have spent 5 million dollars we'll send you a 5 dollar coupon....Uuummmm...NO...would you like to buy some batteries....NO...Here's what I would like...you can come over and clean the toilets and scoop dog poop out of the backyard. OK? That's what I want...I didn't say any of that......the guy was cranky.
Have a great day!
Erin
Trespass Against Us ()
10 years ago

You make me laugh. I'm glad you're "back".
ReplyDelete