CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 1, 2010

We did it

We bought a trampoline. It's not here yet and it's a surprise for the kids. They are going to FREAKOUT!!!!!!!! I never,never,never thought we'd have one BUT having a son changes a lot of things :) Don't worry the kids will be fine...worry about Tom and I. We'll be the ones getting hurt.

I'm training for a 1/2 marathon in April. And it's a nasty one! I've done it 5 times and the last time...I promptly crossed the finishline and throw-up. It was lovely. So what do I do 4 years later? Sign up again! We ran part of the course on Saturday...not pretty..not pretty at all. It was raining a little bit and then a little more and A LOT!!!!! Then some snow....oh and the wind...holy cow!!!!! the wind was insane!!!! Ugly! and oh yeah..it's was UPHILL. You know what? I loved every second of it! It feels good to know you're alive. (you know...no pain when you're dead)

AND Ellie and I finished her latest project for school....they're just exhausting! You know it's going to be bad when you have to look up words from the projects instructions because YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY MEAN.....crazy art school :)

Have a great day.
Erin

1 comment: