CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 19, 2010

So I went

to the mall today. Wait... let me back up. I despise the mall.Seriously! I don't even have to think twice about it. I have taken Ellie to the mall twice...in her life...she's nine. Once for a b-day party when she was in Kindergarten and really...I can't remember the other time. Torin and I hadn't set foot in the mall together until today. Here's the reason why...the Disney store is going out of business and everything is cheap...very cheap. I was looking for some little gifts to put away in the closet. Here's my take on the mall....why does it smell like a teenage boy that has just sprayed (drowned) himself with cologne.? What that all about? Why would I spend 50 dollars for a t-shirt? I got a new t-shirt....for free today! I asked at the gym if they had any extra shirts and hooray... a shirt appear in my workout bag. Love it! Free...hand me downs...it should be a law. It's a crazy world we live in!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you went to the mall without me! I'm hurt. Seriously. :)

    ReplyDelete