

I'm so sick and tired of hearing...Someday, I'm going to....... Tom is running a marathon on January 17th. He's running for Team in Training. They raise money for cancer research. Our lives have been touched many times by cancer and you know what? I'm sick of it. My kids will never know their Grandfather because of it, my brother-in-law is a survivor and I know way too people who have lost a parent, spouse or sibling. I just want to punch cancer in face! Instead of waiting for someone to do something someday...Tom and I are doing something. We're working with Team in Training. Tom's going to run and I'm going to support him. I'll carry or hold anything he needs because holding a big slimy mess of whatever is better then cancer! If you would like to donate or just checkout the letter Tom wrote..please checkout his webpage
http://pages.teamintraining.org/id/pfchangs10/tbrownsos1
Thank you,
Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment