CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 5, 2009

I've been feeling a little weird lately. Wait!...No!!!!!!!! I'm NOT pregnant. Have you ever noticed as a women you can't say.. I feel weird, I have a stomach ache, headache or papercut without someone asking you if you're pregnant? Believe me people, if I was pregnant Oprah would have already called. Anyway..... I'm tired but I can't stay asleep. I wake up a million times a night. I blame it on my kids and husband (sounds good..doesn't it?). I have all these weird cramps in my legs and arch of my foot. I've stopped losing weight (it couldn't be the beer and icecream) and I look like someone punched me in both eyes. Tom says I have been a little irritable...I told him to shut his trap (we've been married a long time...it's a term of endearment) So Tom said maybe you're overtraining..ok,ok,ok...he said this a couple of months ago...but it sounds better to say he just said it. Overtraining? Please! Why can't I run on the same day I teach spin. I don't have a lot going on. I have 2 monkey children but hey... that's normal. I'm not a freak about keeping my house clean ( you won't catch a disease here but I decided it's not going to "clean" until I live by myself...which will most likely never happen again) So what could it be? This weekend the kids were in bed and Tom was at a football game and I was trying to figure this out when suddenly I figured it out......................I think I might be overtraining. Sigh....once again...I'm a little slow on the uptake. So no more running on spin days...just beer drinking :)

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment