1. Modern medicine. Tom and I would both be......dead without it.
2. I love that my kids love camping. Ellie asked me if we could go camping this month.......it's a bit chilly. More reason to save for that warm camper :)
3. Tom going to the store for me at anytime or anything. I think you need to be secure in your manhood to go buy some of the "girl" items
4.Ellie's school. It's a perfect fit for her.
5. Gymnastics. Torin would just live there if I let him.
6. New socks. I mean really? Who doesn't love new socks?
7. My Nike watch. I've broke it 4 times. I send it to Nike and they replace it. The most I've ever paid to have it fixed is 8 dollars. Buy Nike watches!
8. My Smith sunglasses. I've broke them 3 times. I send them and they replace them...for free! Buy Smith sunglasses! I don't mind paying a little bit more for things if I know they'll last FOREVER or I can get them replace when I love them to death :)
9. REI. I've had things from there since before Ellie was born and they are perfectly good. You can also return things if they break. I break a lot of things :)
10. Tom and Torin "reading" the Wall Street Journal on the couch last night. Priceless!
Trespass Against Us ()
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment